Monday, September 2, 2013

Ultimate Warrior and HOF?

Ultimate Warrior to not be inducted into the HOF?!

  You know, I really would blame this on Vince, but then I thought about how he didnt even induct (in my eyes) possibly the greatest wwe champion of all time, Bruno Sammartino. So then I thought about Triple H since he had the balls to do so, but after I saw tonights Raw, it seems that he's Stephanie's bitch! The way she stepped in front of him to block Big Show, king of kings my ass -.- ANYWAY!! Why isn't the Ultimate Warrior being inducted?! Honestly if you can induct Hogan then you can induct just about anyone, I'm not taking any credit away from the man, but Warrior beat Hulkamania at WM to gain the WWE title and retain the I-C title. Goldberg also defeated Hogan! Just because he body slammed a fricken giant, everyone thinks hes all that. Warrior dominated the '80s, if anyone deserves to be in the HOF, It's the Ultimate Warrior. 

No comments:

Post a Comment