Friday, September 6, 2013

New diva added to the roster?

The daughter of Eddie Guerrero 

001 So Shaul Guerrero wants to become a diva...hmm? I even heard that she moved to Florida to be apart of WWE's developmental center. I personally think she should just stay away from the business, It's bad enough having one Guerrero there already, do we really need two? I'm not trying to hate on the girl, but the divas division is finally looking impressive again I don't think that they should mess with it. Obviously they'll give her a tremendous push like they did for Natalya, but then probably drop the ball on her just cause you can't ignore some of the girls there like the Bellas and Aj who have worked there asses off all these years! Word has it she's a "go go girl" now a days. I'm sure Eddie would be proud...

No comments:

Post a Comment