Friday, September 6, 2013

I know I'm late, but why is Hogan in '14? -.-

Hogan, in 2k14

 I know this is a late post, because I know that the whole world knows that Hogan is in the game, but why him of all people? I get it. I get that he "defined" the '80s. However he left WWE for something much less. As my fans know, I hate TNA, but for some obvious reasons as well. First off, It's for sell outs and has beens. Then again I guess it would be perfect for "the Hukster". Why is it that we have to download Ultimate Warrior but Hogan is already in the game ready to go? WARRIOR IS BETTER THAN HOGAN! He beat him at WM 6. This is just a post about me bitching about Hulk Hogan. I don't think he should be in the game, and I hope that the reason why he's in it is cause he kissed McMahon's ass so much since he heard about how they're doing superstars from the '80s. 



No comments:

Post a Comment