Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Edge, don't sell out...

Edge's Raw return

  All of my fans know, or may have forgotten, that I love putting down the big named guys, such as legends. Just because it makes things that much more interesting, no one wants to hear me praise them every week! ANYWAY! Edge will be returning to Raw next week in Toronto, very suitable. However, the main reason why he's returning for that one night is to promote his show "New Haven". Here I thought he was coming back for the Edge heads such as myself! But of course he's just like everyone else that wants to show off their new show or something to that affect. I'm not going to say he sold out, like I usually would just because I have too much respect for the former world champion. He has won just about every championship there was to win in the company, and he was the best heel for WWE many years in a row. I'm very excited to see him next week however I'm very sad to say he wont be staying long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment