Sunday, September 8, 2013

RAW SPOILER

Spoiler for Monday Night!
 Cody Rhodes was "fired", last week on Raw. Most people know that his brother is Goldust, this being said he'll be taking on our wwe champion this Monday night! Really though Goldust? REALLY?! Do you really think you have a chance against Randy Orton?! -.- Yeah the guy is a former I-C and tag team champion, but how long ago was that? How long has he been away from wrestling?! I understand it's all apart of the storyline, and apparently if Goldust beats the apex predator and Cody comes back to apologize, he'll get his job back! I still don't understand how 3MB is still there and yet they "fire" a guy like Cody who has also held the I-C and tag team belts. I got that thought from my good buddy "Wrestling Memes", so if it sounds like I stole your idea, I didn't. ;) ANYWAY!!! I think that maybe Cody should come back and face Orton for the title, lose the match and have Bryan win it, then have Cody Rhodes vs Daniel Bryan. That's just me though, give me some feedback guys! :D

1 comment:

  1. It is alright buddy, you can use what i said i guess! and yea totally agree with u :)

    ReplyDelete