Monday, September 2, 2013

New Match Card for Night Of Champions!

NOC

  Night of Champions is one of my favorite ppv's due to the fact that every championship is one the line, it just makes everything that much more exciting! Enough of nWo 4 Life though, you're more interested in the card, and Ima give it to you! I'm sure as many of you know, Randy Orton will be defending his WWE title against Daniel Bryan! The stipulation of the match has not been decided, I think it will be just a regular match however. One I'm definitely looking forward to though is RVD vs Alberto Del Rio for the world title! Del Rio is BORING! My thoughts of this match is that Van Dam will win the title, but Damien Sandow will come in and cash in his money in the bank briefcase since RVD has a short term contract with the company and can't get into many storylines or feuds. He already does have a very impressive resume of titles however. For the divas, it will be Natalya, Naomi, Brie Bella and AJ defending her divas championship in a fatal 4 way match! This really caught my attention since they're finally giving their divas division more attention. The last one I have is CM Punk vs Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman in a handicap match. Put Punk against Axel for the I-C title!! -.- 

1 comment:

  1. u made a spelling mistake in the begginning but hoho its cool, and yea man hopefully IC title is defended to but from looks of it it aint

    ReplyDelete