Sunday, September 1, 2013

Daniel Bryan to win WWE title? YES!





YES! YES! YES!
Daniel Bryan has definitely been getting his ass kicked as of late, if it wasnt by the Shield it was Triple H, or Randy Orton! -.- HOWEVER! Word on the street is that Daniel Bryan will win the WWE championship. The executives at WWE aka Triple H wants him to win the championship around Royal Rumble -.- NO! NO! NO! I'm not saying that I'm a huge fan of the goat faced bastard, BUT! I'm getting a little annoyed of Triple H walking around the business like he's Vince. Since Cena is gone (thank God!) Orton has been named the new face of WWE, I guess he's better than that fruity pebble bitch ;) BUT WHAT THE HELL?! I think I speak for the WWE Universe when I say that I don't wanna watch the goat face keep facing the viper over and over and overrrr and keep losing everytime! Sounds like another Ryback...

3 comments:

  1. Let me exaplin to you hoho, the whole reason for Daniel Bryan winnning and loosing the championship at SS was because they wanted to make Bryan (the face) to chase Orton (the heel) till Rumble so he will have a huge thing from the crowd supporting him and at the end of the fued Bryan will win the Title and have a long run as HHH said!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that bro, I'm just saying its a bit extremem having them go back and forth so much people will get tired of it

      Delete
  2. Yea, and this will help Bryan a lot even though it seems boring lol, they are going to figth for 3 ppv's and orton gonna win so ye and after wards the baby face will end up winning

    ReplyDelete