Friday, September 6, 2013

House of Hardcore..big news!

I'm flabbergasted to say the least

 I know I already wrote about HoH, however I didn't know all of the "superstars" in the show..Tommy Dreamer, Scott Steiner, Carlito, Too Cool Scorpio, Rhino, The Sandman, Jazz, Winter, Big Daddy V and much more. AKA...a bunch of old sell outs who couldn't make it to the WWE! Orrrr, they probably got released and had to settle for third best. Yes I actually put TNA in front of HoH. I haven't reallyyy watched it, so maybe I'm being too harsh on them, but from what I've seen, it hurts. It hurts seeing all these wrestlers that I grew up with settling for what looks like an oversized high school gymnasium -.- The worst is yet to come however! They're surprise guest..is going to be The Rated R Superstar, Edge -___-!!!! Okay, when I saw that, thats where I drew the line. The guy is a multiple time wwe and world heavyweight champion, I-C champion, tag team champ and King of the Ring! He even won the WCW US title. For a hall of famer such as Edge lowering himself to this so called "organization", really sickens me. REALLY EDGE?!?! Are you that hungry for money?!

No comments:

Post a Comment