Friday, September 6, 2013

Eric Bischoff, backstreet boy?!

Why Bischoff, why?

 Word on the street is, that Eric Bischoff will be working with Nick Carter producing some bullshit show on VH1. The guy used to manage possibly the greatest faction of all time, was the GM of WCW, and now he's working with a backstreet boy?! -__- I'm not trying to promote the show either don't take it the wrong way, if anything I'm trying to humiliate the bastard. I guess all his millions went down the drain. I'm not gonna say that he sold out, just because I'm pretty sure everyone is getting tired of reading that, however I'm very disappointed. THE GUY USED TO MANAGE THE NWO AND NOW HE'S WORKING WITH NICK CARTER?! A fricken backstreet boy has nothing to do with wrestling, I hope the show gets cancelled you money craving sell out. I just had to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment