Friday, September 6, 2013

House of Hardcore 2

HoH 2
 A video popped up in my inbox from a fan recently, (and when I say recently, I mean within the last 30 minutes.) House of Hardcore 2? It takes place in Philly, and it looks like an NXT ripoff! Actually, at least NXT is owned by the WWE and has up and coming talent, the only thing I saw in this video was a bunch of old and washed up wrestlers! No disrespect intended for some of them, names like Ric Flair, and Terry Funk. I get it, they're legends, but stay away from the ring! If you're retired, then have some class and stay retired. Of course it has to take place in Philadelphia, everyone knows thats the land of extreme! My point being! I guess if the washed up sell outs don't make it to TNA, at least you can always make it to House of Hardcore :) washed up sell outs..

No comments:

Post a Comment