Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WM Highlights and Talk


 Alright everyone It's time to talk about WrestleMania, yes I know it was the past Sunday but I haven't talked about it yet! Sheamus had probably the greatest title victory that I've ever seen! Next to Kane beating Chavo Guerrero for the ECW title. Next is Kane and Randy Orton, yeah it was kinda boring in the beginning, but in the end, Kane owned Orton! I thought he would have beaten  him for sure. I guess since that big red fool has been gone for so long they wanna give em some hype! Big Show won the I-C title, he should have beaten Rhodes within a few minutes honestly, he shouldn't have dominated Show the way that he did. The Undertaker vs Triple H match was probably one of the greatest matches that I've ever witnessed! It was just too amazing, and then to have J.R. as the commentator..thats just too good to be true! the match was brutal, and just mind blowing honestly, I know that I can't really describe it too well, but believe me, it was great. Oh and The Undertaker gotta mo hawk! LOL! the CM Punk vs Jericho match was pretty slow moving in the beginning, but in the end it was pretty bomb too. The divas match was ok i guess, but the Rock vs Cena match was awful!!! Cena kicked the Rock's ass through out the entire thing, and in the end, the Rock does a Rock Bottom and beat that fool!! It was patheticcc, the guy comes out of retirement, doesn't wrestle for over 8 years, and kicked the other guys ass?! -___- WM was bad ass! Best part was Monday night whenever Brock Lesnar returned and gave the F-5 to Cena!! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment