Friday, April 13, 2012

Bully Ray, future world champion?



                   Bully Ray TNA Heavyweight Champion
 Everyone knows how I feel about TNA, but you all also know how I feel about The Dudley Boys ;) more specifically Bubba Ray Dudley, aka Bully Ray. Yeah he's in TNA, we all know he's probably one of the best heels out there, he's a bad ass son of a bitch. I've watched him a couple of times, I couldn't help my self. He's probably one of the best heels in both WWE and TNA, for a 350 pounder, the guy can move and he sure as hell is dominant. Well anyway!!! TNA wants to make him the world champion since he's the best heel they have. In my opinion, he's the greatest tag team competitor of all time, and It's about damn time he's gonna be world champion! Just wish it was at WWE ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment