Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Alberto Del Rio might quit?!

Del Rio might leave the WWE?






 Del Rio was in FCW recently, and Konnan and Del Rio had said, "I'm not making any money, I'm going home, my wife is pregnant and I'm going back to Mexico." I think Del Rio is the best heel that the WWE has! They can't afford to lose the Mexican aristocrat, next to Ziggler, he's the best heel in my opnion. He's a former 2 time WWE champion, Royal Rumble winner and Mr.Money in the Bank! For a heel who hasn't been there for too long, he's pretty damn good! He even took out Rey Mysterio, who's in Japan now a days. Will he ever come back? WHO CARES!? Only thing he's good for is being injured  -__- ANYWAY! The WWE Del Rio better not leave, he honestly is one of my favorite superstars, next to Lesnar and a couple of other guys I'm sure none of you really care about :p don't get rid of Del Rio!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment