Monday, April 30, 2012

Sabu and his drug overdose...

                             Sabu has OD'd on drugs and alcohol




 The legendary ECW superstar Sabu has suffered from a drug overdose combined with alcohol while he was in the "Extreme Reunion" along with other fellow superstars like the Sandman, Dreamer, and Balls Mahoney! Speaking of Mahoney, I can't remember the exact number, but I heard that guy is barely 30 years old or something like that. The guy looks like crap!!! ANYWAY!!! Sabu checked himself out of the hospital on Sunday, and says he is "fine", I sure as hell hope so! The guy was a fricken nut case! He put so many through tables, beat the living crap outta people with chairs, and was just so amazing! I know the way i describe doesn't sound thattt great, but believe you me, the guy was and still is phenomenal. They're will never be another man like Sabu!

No comments:

Post a Comment