Monday, April 2, 2012

One of the best 'Manias I've seen!!

                                                                         WM 28 
 Who ever did not see Mania last night, damn you guys were missing out!! I saw some of the best matches there, that i haven't seen in a loonngggg time! I won't go into detail because  I don't want to spoil it for anyone, but seeing some of those matches really gave me chills. Triple H vs Undertaker was absolutely amazing! For whoever is wondering, The Undertaker isn't bald....he gotta mo hawk! Gotta say too, he looks bad ass. Well anyway, that match was just too good, between Taker beating the hell outta the Game, then it was the other way around, and of course Micahels got involved! I know it may not sound great the way the way that i write it, but believe me everyone, it was amazing! I'll say a little bit about this and that but i dont wanna mention all the big matches, just incase if you guys wanna see it as it happens. the CM Punk vs Jericho match was great, it was honestly non stop going back and forth, and shockingly, Punk managed to retain! Sheamus and Daniel Bryan had the shortest World title match in history of WM if not the whole sport, and the Rock vs Cena match was good, but extremely pathetic. Like i said, Ima wait a few days to really get into the results and how i feel about the whole thing, I don't wanna ruin anything for anyone. Oh, and I can't wait to see Johnny no one gives a crap about me Laurinaitis run both shows -____- complete garbage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment