Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Lesnar's Retun!

                                       Brock Lesnar, has come home.

  When I heard Lesnar's music hit while Cena was bitching about The Rock, I jumped outta my seat and my heart jumped to my throat! I haven't seen Lesnar in a WWE ring since he got his ass kicked by Goldberg at Wm 20, but wow can that guy wrestle or what?! Former 2002 King of the Ring, and WWE champion, along with being the UFC Heavyweight champion! He's about 6 foot 5, and supposably 266 pounds? The guy used to be full of muscle, and now he's as pale as Sheamus (almost) and flabby! Compared to before anyway, well anyway! He's going along with John Laurinaitis, looks like their allies now. That sucks! Whatever the case may be, he's a phenomenal competitor, and I can't wait to see him beat the living crap out of Cena at Extreme Rules! 

No comments:

Post a Comment