Friday, April 20, 2012

The Rock SPOILER FOR WM 29


The Rock and WWE Title? 













The Rock wants to become the WWE champion again, and of course sooner or the later McMahon will let it happen. At next years WM he will either face John Cena (AGIAN?!) or Brock Lesnar for the title. It all depends on how Lesnar does in the next couple of months and how he does against Cena at Extreme Rules. I wanna see Lesnar beat the crap outta the Rock, if he could do it back in SummerSlam 2002 for the title then I'm sure he could do it again! I want to see The Rock against Lesnar against Cena in a triple threat match for the title, I think it would be a great match! Just hope Cena doesn't win...I wish that guy would turn heel, he would have been great! WM 29 main event is expected to be said soon on Raw, like they did last year with Cena and The Rock, LETS GO LESNAR!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment