Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Why Should Ryback win the title you ask?




  CM Punk is a major heel, we all know that, and I have said this. He needs to lose his title though to Ryback. As much as I love Punk, he most give up the title and give it to Ryback. I think I speak for the WWE Universe, me being included with them in it, when I say It's the same old thing with the same old superstars! People hate Cena, and some people love 'em. Edge, Christian, Undertaker, Stone Cold, Triple H, Booker T, Dudley Boyz, Jeff Hardy, Shawn Michaels, Ric Flair, Jericho, Chris Benoit, Eddie Guerrero, they have all either retired, went to TNA, or have passed away. These men were all the WWE's top name competitors. The WWE has Ryback now, they most give him the title for people to LOVE someone new, he's young and fresh don't wait another year to give him the title! Their giving him a major push, if he beats Punk for the title, they will take notice of him. Punk has been champion for more than 330 days, if he beats a man who has been the champ for that long, he will be respected and people will take him more seriously! 

No comments:

Post a Comment