Sunday, October 28, 2012

Goldberg to face Ryback? 1-2-3 Kid news! (X-Pac)



Bill Golderberg, and Pac!

  They're have been rumors of Goldberg returning to face Ryback since they both seem to have the same angle. Goldberg was 275-0, although I'm not quite sure if that's correct so don't hold me to it but I know It's around there! Ryback is also undefeated, both just about the same physique, and both are wrestling machines!! When Ryback comes out, the fans all cheer "Goldberg"! YADA YADA YADAAA!!! Twitter rumors are going around, (I don't have or follow twitter, It's just what my people have been telling me) about the chance of a match between the two, and encase any of you were wondering about this the answer is no and Goldberg doens't plan on returning anytime soon. 1-2-3 Kid aka X-Pac aka Sean Waltman will make his return as the 1-2-3 Kid for Chikara's return to NYC on November 18th, he'll team up to face the Heart Throbs, his partner being Marty Jannetty! 

No comments:

Post a Comment