Sunday, October 21, 2012

CM Punk, heel turn? More like complete jackass!







Why CM Punk, why?

     CM Punk, as all of you I'm sure have seen, has turned heel. The company thought it would be good for him if he turned heel so he'll stay interesting I suppose and so they'll still be interested in him. But damn the guy gave Jerry Lawler a heart attack!! He's a master at jujitsu, his feet and legs are legal weapons, he's a very respectable superstar due to all of his accomplishments in such a short amount of time. ECW Champion, I-C Champion, tag team champion with Kofi Kingston, won the Money in the Bank two years in a row, world heavy weight and current wwe champion!! Not too many guys have a resume like that, personally I love CM Punk, I think he's a great competitor and along with The Mad Scinetist Paul Heyman, he can not lose! BUT YOU GUYS DON'T CARE WHAT I THINK AND I DON'T BLAME YOU!  Seriously, what the hell is Punk thinking, yelling at people in the crowd who chant his name? He's a very good wrestler, but this whole thing he has with the people not respecting him supposedly is going way over the top! 

No comments:

Post a Comment