Sunday, October 28, 2012

Full Hell In A Cell Coverage!



Hell In A Cell
  Tonight was Hell In A Cell as everyone knows, and I'm here to talk all about it! First off, I figure I'd let the big news out first...Big Show is the new world heavyweight champion. After 2 KO punches to the Celtic Warrior, he was down for the count and Show has been crowned the new world champion. Kofi Kingston has retained his I-C championship against The Miz, but didn't we all know that would happen guys? I mean c'mon the guy barely won the title about a week or go or so of course he's gonna retain it!! Only reason why that matched happened was so that people won't forget who The Miz is even if he is a mid carder :p The US champion defended his title successfully against Justin Gabriel, and quite honestly the rest of the matches I wouldn't even consider a mid carder, they were just flat out boring so by me not mentioning it you aren't missing out on much! Finally, Ryback vs CM Punk..and I can't believe I'm saying this, but CM Punk is one scared and pathetic son of a bitch for low blowing Ryback so he can get the 1-2-3!!!! -___- complete bullshit, Ryback should have won and everyone knows it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment