Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Undertaker vs The Rock at WresteMania?



Major Match For WM!!!

     As everyone knows, or for the people that read my recent post, The Rock will be at the Royal Rumble to compete for the WWE Championship and will most likely win. He will then go on to WM 29, and face either Ryback or John Cena, if that doesn't work out then he will compete for the title at 'Mania, or even be in a tag team match for the tag team titles! All of my fans know that I'm a major Rock hater, look at my most recent post of him and shall know why. The board of directors is looking for a major name to put up against The Undertaker, since it might be his last WrestleMania sadly. They want to put the Deadman up against a big named superstar since it would have to live up to the hype of last years Mania when he faced HHH. Pathetically, The Rock might even do a concert with Bruce Springsteen -______- wowwww. I HOPE THE UNDERTAKER OWNS THE "BRAHMA BULL"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment