Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Congrats to Jeff Hardy!!



My boy Jeff Hardy Does it Again!!

All of my fans know that I hate TNA, I respect the talent more than I used to, but at the same time, they are sell outs and rejects. However I can't help but love them at the same time because some of the superstars on TNA, I grew up watching when i was younger, nine years ago. Guys like Kurt Angle, Chavo Guererro, Hogan, Bubba Ray Dudley, aka Bully Ray and the list goes on. BUT I STILL HATE TNA!!! nWo 4 Life has not changed his opinion or thoughts on that! I happened to hear that Jeff Hardy beat another superstar for the TNA Heavyweight Championship, as you all know, I am a very big Jeff Hardy fan! Making a lonnngggg story short, I was very pleased and excited to see this! Jeff Hardy will never get the respect he deserves because he left to TNA after the WWE, and repeated this action. That's just my opinion however, how do you guys feel about this? CONGRATS JEFF!!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment