Saturday, February 11, 2012

Y2J Chris....wait who are you again?

                   Does anyone even care about Chris Jericho?

   Well ladies and gentlemen, my worst nightmare has come true, again, actually this is the second time it's happened, Y2J is back! Why is this a bad thing you may ask? Well I'll tell you, Chris Jericho came in the late 1990's and made a huge name for himself because he interrupted The Rock, yes he is a great wrestler, a multiple time I-C champion, tag team champion, titles in wcw, and world heavy weight champion. I never did tell you why i dislike him so much did I? HE'S ALWAYS COMPLAINING! His last match on RAW was against John Cena in 2005, he came back a few years later, won some titles, left AGAIN, and he came back again. He doesn't even say a word when he comes back, he just gives us the silent treatment. The guy is getting payed to run around looking like a fool getting the crowed all riled up just to leave. In my opinion, i think he's going to win the elimination chamber for the raw roster, wwe isnt just going to let him come back and not win any championships. It always seems to work that way with him. I mean whats the big deal bout Jericho? Yeah he was the first ever wwe undisputed champion but that was back in 2001, and whats up with calling every superstar and fan a "Chris Jericho wanna be"? Last time it was "parasites" now its wanna be's? I'm just sick and tired of seeing him come and go. WWE should make the right choice and fire him, and bring back J.R. Jim Ross!! Everytime i hear Jericho talking, I'd just like to go up to him and say, please, shut, the hell, up! He started that whole saying, i guess you can call me a chris jericho wanna be now, or atleast for the moment. ;D

4 comments:

  1. haha he just might, i actually like jerich better than punk cmon rob, he was the OG BestInTheWorld

    ReplyDelete
  2. I get what your saying, he is really good no doubt about it, but i honestly just don't like Jericho, i never did. Why do you like him more than Punk??

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooo haha, Jericho is the real Best In The WOrld at what he does Punk is a wannabe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jericho is good, but he keeps leaving and coming back. This is like his 3rd return, I think Punk is the best right now. He's accomplished a lotttt in a really short time

    ReplyDelete