Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My Mom is in love with Randy Orton!!! HELP!!!

"It's my Man!!" That's my mom, when she see's The Viper
 

Randy Orton is great, he's one of my favorites, but once my mom hears his music, she goes into another world!! She makes me pause it, (i have a DVR) and once she comes in, thats when i put either raw or smackdown on. Her eyes are locked on him, and she never looks away once she see's her "other man". She doesnt look at his face, eyes, abs, or any of that. She likes his thighs!! Have any of you ever heard of such goings on? She gets goosebumps, like how 16 year old girls get when they see Justin Bieber or some other guy that girls are into. It's hillarious quite honestly, both of my parents are into wrestling, its pretty awesome cause i can relate to them on that level, but i hate when my mom see's The Viper. What can i say though, she's my mom, i love her no matter what, but damn, why couldnt she be into someone else? Do you guys go through the same thing i do?  

2 comments: