Monday, February 20, 2012

Elimination Chamber results




                     PPV results, Elimination Chamber 2-19-12
  Yes the Elimination Chamber was yesterday, and sorry for the late reults. John Cena has defeated The Big Red Machine, and I'm really disappointed in this quite frankly. I was hoping that Kane was going to beat the crap outta Cena!! Apparently not, but its all good i guess I can't complain. The MAJOR upset for me was seeing Daniel Bryan walk out as the world champion still!! How is this possible?!?!?! The guy has defeated all the odds!! I think the only thing they wanna do [WWE] is to leave him as champion long enough just so he can headline WrestleMania, I mean yeah he's good, but he's not THAT good!! We all know that!!! Obviously, everyone wants Sheamus to be the world champion, it's been a while since I've seen The Celtic Warrior with gold around his waist. It was pretty obvious that he was going to face Bryan, who would have Jericho faced at WM if Sheamus chose Punk? Besides, it'll be a pretty easy match for The Great White. Next is CM Punk, before i begin, he's shaved his beard!! He's all clean cut now, the only hair on is his face is his eye brows. I thought it was a pretty good look for him considering his image and everything. He's still WWE champion though!! I'm pretty pleased to hear that, he knew he was going to walk out as champion though, I mean c'mon people, we all know that he's going to face Y2J at WM and Jericho is going to walk out as champion. It's so obvious, for me anyway. I was personally hoping to see Kofi Kingston as champion, same for Santino for the Smackdown roster. Beth Phoenix is still Divas champion though!! Who's going to be able to stop her?! Oh yeah, Kharma will. That'll be end of her run. Jack (I'm the new Kurt Angle) Swagger is still U.S. champion as he defended his title against Justin Gabriel. Do you guys like the results? Think they should be different? Tell me bout it!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment