Thursday, February 9, 2012

Shawn Michaels Returning to Raw



                                    HBK Will Return!
Everyone that watched Raw a couple of days ago heard The Game and John whatever his name is (the Gm of Raw) let me get off topic for a sec, who the heck hired that guy for the GM?! I mean he sucked as a wrestler, and now he sucks even more as the GM! He was going to screw Punk out of the title, and he almost didnt let The Wrestling God Mick Foley into the Royal Rumble. Well lets get back to HBK, sorry about that, in my opinion, he's one of the greatest performers i have ever seen. When i first started watching wrestling back in 2003, he automatically caught my eye. I thought and still think he's probably one of the greatest of all time. I'm so happy to see that he's going to be coming back on Raw this Monday. We all know that Triple H and HBK are great friends, and by bringing him back, i think WWE is going to assign him as the guest referee at WrestleMania. As i said in my last post, i can not wait, for this year's WrestleMania, will there be controversy, betrayal, or will it be called right down the middle if Michaels is the ref? Guess we just have to find out, let me know what you guys think of all this. Thanks =D

No comments:

Post a Comment