Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PAUL HEYMAN ON RAW!!! Cena news, and Zach Gowen


The Genius That Created ECW! And other news



 I'm watching Raw, and Lesnar's music hits, Paul Heyman walks through the curtain!!! I honestly had an attack, as in I was screaming and running around! The guy is amazing, he created ECW and singed some of the greatest superstars of all time, like some of my favorites Rob Van Dam (RVD) and Tazz!!! The Human Suplexing Machine was unstoppable! ANYWAY!! It was great seeing Paul again, I'll never forget some of the greatest matches that I ever saw, and Heyman is damn right when he said "the wwe is so image conscious now a days", ten years ago the WWE didn't give a crap about blood or swearing! From the Attitude Era to the Aggression Era, it was too bomb! Now it sucks, but hey I'm addicted been watching for more than 8 years I can't stop now! NOW ABOUT CENA! Supposedly his arm is broke, and yet he had a dark match with Kane and he beat him . -___- Zach Gowen is a former WWE Superstar from 2003-2004, and is now a father, just wanted to say congrats!

No comments:

Post a Comment