Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Jeff Hardy...PLEASE come back home!!


                                       Jeff Hardy...Best I've Ever Seen



 
What can I say about this man Jeff Hardy, I think his in ring capabilities are amazing and like no other. Love him or hate him, you have to accept his incredible accomplishments and capabilities! You all know how much I like him and wish to see him back in a WWE ring, his list of titles go on and on! Light Heavyweight Champion, Hardcore Champion, I-C Champion, WCW tag team, World Tag Team, European, WWE and World Heavyweight Champion! He won many of these titles multiple times through out his career. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that place down South, he was also a TNA heavyweight champion...but who cares about that place anyway right?! I really hope to see him back in a WWE ring again, I mean if A-Train can go to Japan, and come back as some wanna be Japanese looking samurai than why can't McMahon give Hardy a lottt of money to come back home?! Work a schedule that works for him, I just wanna see the homie come back home!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment