Monday, May 21, 2012

Over the Limit, results and more!

                                                        Over The Limit
 I saw bits and pieces of the ppv last night, and I gotta say that it was one of the best ones I've seen in a while! Christian has returned, and he won a battle royal, and was able to face Cody Rhodes for the I-C title, and now we gotta new champion! Finally! What a way to return too, as soon as you come back, you become the champ. I can't really go into detail, because the way that I'll describe it probably won't sound as exciting as it was. Next we got R-Truth and Kingston to face Jack Swagger and Ziggler for the tag team titles. That match was insane!!! Seriously though, Truth was getting his head handed to him and then Kofi came in, that was it! They retained their belts! Kharma did not return last night, I was hoping she would, but at least Layla was able to retain her Divas title! Sheamus is still champion, and honesttly I'm kinda pissed I really wanted to see Del Rio as the new champion. CM Punk is still WWE champion, at least something good came out of the ppv!! Now brings me to the match between Cena and Laurinaitis. Of course Cena beat the living crap out of him but in the end, Laurinaitis won!!! O.O! Big Show returned last night, knocked Cena out and Johnny got the pin on Cena. Big Show should now be named, "The World's Biggest Bitch, to the worlds biggest tool!" Desperate men will do desperate things. 

No comments:

Post a Comment