Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Scott Hall released from rehab..again!!

                                            Scott Hall has been released,,again

 Scott Hall, the former I-C champion and multiple time tag team champion with his former partner and his best buddy Kevin Nash. WCW and TNA tag team champions, the guy was great, I think he was anyway, yeah he had some problems here and there but the guy was bad ass!! Look at the match he had against Shawn Michales, the ladder match for the intercontinental championship, (search it up on youtube!!) He was in probably one the greatest factions of all time, the nWo, black and white, and Wolfpack. Then the foo goes into rehab?!?!?! He can barely stand up on his own two feet on his own now too?! What happened to em :/ he was great, he doesn't get enough credit I think to be honest, yea i say that a lot, but its true. I wasn't around when Scott Hall was around, so I really don't know what to say about the guy, but I have seen him from old footage, and he was indeed a major bad ass. It's a shame to see em in rehab and lookin like crap, hope he's doing well!!

No comments:

Post a Comment