Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Rap Battle and Rock concert...just sad...



  The Rock and John Cena's battle update
 Everyone who saw Raw this last Monday has seen The Rock and John Cena battle it out on the mic. John Cena came out as the Dr. of Thuganomics, his old gimmic, which I was pretty happy to see shockingly! I miss that old Cena, he was a bad ass dude comin out in his jersy and rappin and all that. It was some good shit to be honest with ya'll. Yeah I hate em now, but doesn't mean I have to always be a hater right? His lines were dope, but the down low on all this, It was just down right pathetic. The whole thing they got going is just boring me to tears now, I'm getting tired of hearing everything that has to do with the match and them having heat. I didn't see the Rock perform, so i really can't say anything on that, now can I? I know this may not be the most interesting or excitin post in the world, I just figured it would be something we could all relate too. x)

1 comment: