Sunday, July 15, 2012

2012 Money in the Bank Review!

                                               Money in the Bank!

   Sadly I was not able to see the Money in the Bank ppv, what can I say, I'm not rich and I dont know many illegal websites! LOL. ANYWAY!! I'm very disappointed to say the least! John Cena won Raw's money in the bank contract...really -__- and THE MIZ IS BACK?! WHO CARES ABOUT THAT REJECT?! Yeah the guy had a few titles...like 2 years go! Only reason why Cena won is because he needs a story line and he's McMahon's cash cow, without him he would be nothing. Kofi and Truth retained their tag team gold, and Dolph Ziggler won the SmackDown money in the bank. It was so obvious he was going to win, they gave him the BIGGEST PUSH!!! CM Punk thankfully retained his wwe title against possibly the most annoying and goat like superstar Daniel Bryan! Like I said I didn't see the ppv so I'm just here to talk about the results. WORST PART OF THE NIGHT!!~ Alberto Del Rio lost against that giant white fool Sheamus! Everyone knows how much I like Del Rio...and I have to say I'm pretty pissed. TWO WEEKS, 1000TH EPISODE OF RAW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment